Friday, November 12, 2010

Saying Yes

One click of the mouse and eveything changed.  With that click I hit Send and my email headed off. 

The Memo line said it all:  Yes!! 

Yes to an invitation to go work for Students International in the Dominican Republic.  Yes to leaving everything I've known and loved for the past several years.  Yes to my loving Father's next adventure in learning to love Him more and more, learning to walk more and more in His will, learning to see the world as He does. 

One click, and everything I know is changed... except the One who has led me to this point, and won't let me go.  He is at work, and I am confident that He who began this work in me will see it through to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. 

And you know what?  That's really all I need. I'm sure there are hard days ahead with frustrations and failures and tears and confusion.  But I cling to the assurance that God is in control.  He is jealous for His glory to be proclaimed among all peoples, tribes, tongues and languages.  Until that day, may I continue to say Yes to Him!  May I be found faithful! 

Looking forward to sharing my journey with all of you.

Todo por Dios y para Su gloria (all for God, and for His glory)
kjs

1 comment:

  1. Kim, it's so great to hear about this new journey and your faith as you enter it. God's great peace settle you as you make the transition! Looking forward to following you on this blog.
    Philip

    ReplyDelete