Another friend posted this list on Facebook. It originated from someplace called Parelli Natural Horsemanship.
How to Care for Extroverts
1. Respect their independence
2. Compliment them in the company of others
3. Accept and encourage their enthusiasm
4. Allow them to explore and talk things out
5. Thoughtfully surprise them
6. Understand when they are busy
7. Let them dive right in
8. Offer them options
9. Make physical and verbal gestures of affection10. Let them shine
I'm not sure if it’s accurate or not, but it gave me some good pointers, especially #3 and #7.
Like with the Introvert list, it's a good reminder that we're all different. And, that we all have something unique and important to add to the Body of Christ. Imagine a world without enthusiastic explorers. How dull and small it would be!